top of page
HEALTH AND SAFETY
HELSINKI DONWHILL association.
A hobby place for members of the association only.
Explore the hill before riding.
Only stop where you will be noticed!
Appropriate instruments. Helmet is mandatory!
- the bike must be suitable for riding
- metal fenders, paddles and vaguely suspended wheel locks are not permitted
- the wheel must have good bars / rod end guards = the rod ends must not be exposed so that any sharp rod ends are visible
- appropriate tires and pedals
Junior members protective equipment example;
- preferably a Full Face helmet
- knee pads
- elbow pads
- chest / back armour
- shoes suitable for riding
- pants / shorts suitable for riding
- Driving gloves
- (kidney protection)
3. GOING UP PATH
Use the right-hand path next to the fence when going up.
4. RIDE AS PER YOUR SKILLS
Adjust your pace according to your skills. Don't flinch!
The rider behind must always be aware and keep a look out for riders ahead.
If you departure from the middle of the track, you must be aware and look out for riders coming from the top.
6. ALWAYS REPORT DEFECTS
If you see any grievances on the hill that could cause danger, always report them to the association.
Kari +358408373932 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7. RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK
You do it at your own risk.
8. NO ACTIVITIES WHEN DRUNK
Don't ride while intoxicated!
Always help a friend on a hill in the event of an accident and report if necessary
TO THE EMERGENCY CENTER 112.
10. DO NOT MODIFY THE HILL WITHOUT THE PERMIT OF THE ASSOCIATION
Any kind of construction and modification of the hill without the permission of the association is strictly prohibited.
11. NO ANIMALS IN THE AREA
Please do not bring pets into the association area.
bottom of page